Regular House Cleaning Service
Bi Weekly Weekly One Time
Jericho Maid Cleaning Service, has the experience, the personnel, the equipment, and the desire to provide you with consistent high-quality maid service day after day, all year long.
We provide our own cleaning supplies and equipment, All the cloths and equipment, we use are fresh and clean when we start to work in your home. This is for your safety and ours.
We understand that homeowners they demand high value when choosing professional home cleaning services. So we strive to give residents more then they expect with every residential cleaning.
Basic Cleaning in McKinney Maid Service
Other Living Areas Including Hallways and stairs:
- Dust and remove cobwebs from ceiling vents, fans, air returns, walls and baseboards using extension duster
- Dust window sills, ledges, blinds and wall hangings
- Dust furniture thoroughly including tops, sides, legs and bases
- Wipe clean mirrors, horizontal surfaces and light switch covers
- Wipe clean surfaces such as tables and cabinet doors
- Scour and wipe clean sinks paying particular attention close to faucet
- Clean light switch covers
- Wipe clean and dry exterior of large & small appliances; microwave inside & out
- Vacuum upholstered furniture including pillows and cushions
- Vacuum carpeted floors using edge attachments when necessary
- Vacuum hard floors using appropriate attachment o extension with soft brush tool
- Clean kitchen hard floor (wood floor: use slightly dampened microfiber pad, dry)
- Gather and remove trash
- Clean tops sides and bases of appliances; washer and dryer - Laundry only
- Clean tub and shower using cleaner and scrub brush to remove soap buildup, including on doors and in tracks
- Disinfectant and wipe clean toilet, sinks and faucets
- After cleaning, rinse and dry tubs, showers, toilets and sinks
- Polish all chrome surfaces such as faucets with clean, dry cloth
- Clean and disinfect bathroom hard floor
- Change, straighten and leave towels neatly arranged.
How To Hire The Best House Cleaning Service:
the best cleaning service isn't as easy as it sounds. You don't want to
open your local phone book and just pick a cleaning service. If you do
that, then you may regret it later. There are a few tips you can use
that will help you hire the best cleaning service for all of your needs.
If you have a business or you want your home cleaned these tips you can
use for both.
Ask the cleaning service if they mind doing an estimate by coming by your home or office. If the cleaning service comes to do an estimate, then they are able to give you the exact cost of what it would be to clean your office or home. This also will let the cleaning service know how much space needs done.
You should ask the cleaning service what type of cleaning you are getting for the price. Some cleaning services will do everything and some cleaning services just do minimal cleaning. You can ask the cleaning service if they do windows, dishes or other things you would like done. This may be extra, but you will know what type of cleaning they offer and what all comes with this.
How often can the cleaning service come to do your office or home? If you want your office done, then you will want the cleaning service there more often than someone who wants their home done. You also want to ask if the cleaning service can come after hours if you have a business. For your home you may want your home done once a week. You can ask the cleaning service if you have to be there. If you work, then you may want the home cleaned while you are at work.
What type of payment does the cleaning service take? Many cleaning service accepts credit cards and most people prefer to pay with credit or debit cards. You want to make sure the cleaning service accepts this type of payments.
Does the cleaning service carry insurance? This is very important to know and the cleaning company should carry insurance. You don't want to use your insurance for any accidents that occur.
Do you have a cancellation policy? Ask the cleaning service if they have a cancellation policy. Some cleaning companies will not charge you if you give them a few days notice, but if you cancel the day before the cleaning service is coming to your home, then they could charge you up to fifty percent of your bill.
Do you give your staff background checks? This is very important to ask a cleaning service. You don't want someone in your house or office that has a bad criminal record. Most cleaning services do make their staff get a background check.
How long have you been in business and do you have references? A good cleaning service will not mind you asking these questions. If a cleaning service hasn't been in business to long, then don't think you can't use their services. You can get references for this cleaning service.
Do you supply all cleaning products and cleaning items? Most cleaning services do supply all cleaning products and items. If you prefer something cleaned with your favorite cleaner, then let the cleaning service know this.
Do you offer any type of guarantee? If you are hiring a good cleaning service, then they will offer you a guarantee. The cleaning service that offers this guarantee knows that they do good work and don't mind giving a guarantee. You will never have to use it because they do good work.
These are top ten tips that you should use before you hire a cleaning service for your home or office. You should ask these questions and more before you hire a cleaning service.
If you are the boss and you need to have your office cleaned, then you need to hire a professional cleaning service. A professional cleaning service can do all your office cleaning. You know what it means to be a professional and you should have a cleaning service that has the same type of standards for their cleaning service. You should hire a cleaning service to do your cleaning for your office for several reasons.
Why do I need to hire a cleaning service to do my office cleaning?:
There are several reason to hire a professional cleaning service to do your office cleaning.
One reason is security.
* A professional cleaning service is insured and bonded. For any reason anything may get damaged or broken, then you are covered by the cleaning services insurance company. A cleaning service also selects and does a background check on their employees. This is important if your office holds information of clients. You don't want anyone accessing personal information. This is a very important reason to hire a professional cleaning service for your office cleaning.
The price is reasonable.
* The price of hiring a professional cleaning service is reasonable in cost. Many people think that hiring a cleaning service is quite costly, but that isn't true. It is affordable and you don't have to purchase cleaning supplies or cleaning equipment. Think of the money you save when you don't have to purchase these items.
Who should you hire?
* If you are in the Allen, McKinney, Plano, TX. or in the surrounding area, then the cleaning service to hire is Jericho Cleaning Service. Jericho Cleaning Service is qualified in office cleaning as well as home, apartment, condo and event cleaning.
Jericho Cleaning Service is a Christian Family Owned and Operated Business. They offer their customers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Standards are important to Jericho Cleaning. If you think that we haven't lived up to our standards when we have cleaned your office, then call us within 24 hours and we will come out and re-do your office cleaning for free!
Give Jericho Cleaning Service a call at 214-317-1867. We can offer a free quote or we can come to your business and do a quote. You can also visit our website at http://www.jerichocleaningservice.com/ to see all the cleaning services we have to offer. Don't delay. Let Jericho Cleaning Service start cleaning your office today.